This is a repository with all the readings I had, are categorized by month (when did I read), which helps me to remember when they came to me.
- Laravel Multilingual Package
- PHPStan: Find Bugs In Your Code Without Writing Tests!
- Algorithms Part I
- [Youtube] Binary Tree Part 1 | BST super detailed explanation about binary tree.
- Real-Time Chat Package for Laravel, this is a package I want to give a try.
- PHP Progress Library to Track User Progress, this progress library can be useful to make goals software or SaaS user welcoming.
- Don’t Use Illuminate Support, explains why is not a good idea to use Illuminate\Support outside Laravel.
- Software Architecture is Overrated, Clear and Simple Design is Underrated
- How to build a SaaS with $0, a collection of free or cheap elements to build your own SaaS.
- Creating a Laravel Package, all elements to understand to build a Laravel Package.
- Introducing the GraphQL API for WordPress, explanation of GraphQL plugin for WordPress.
- Dark Mode with only 1 CSS PROPERTY
- What is a Service Container? – A Framework-Agnostic Definition
- Lazy leadership, the tough work of prioritize things.